Those Waves Broken at Glagah Beach


Having grey sands doesn't diminish its beauty. The existence of rubble mound breakwaters adds to the dramatic vibes of the beach. Glagah, so long I've heard your name, but it was my very first time to get in touch with you. Finally, I could come here to 'validate' what people say about you.

Lucky that my wife's place of origin is not far from where you stretches. Then coming to and embracing you is no longer something needing a huge effort to make. Sitting on that big rubble and staring at the horizon eventually brought my mind far away to a place where reality becomes absurd and imagination comes real. Then walking along your stretched body changed me into a little boy who was hungry for adventure and treasure collecting.


Glagah, thanks for the little adventure. I'll see you again when I want to see you.

Comments

Popular Posts