Missing Surabaya


Hi, Surabaya. How are you? I see on Instagram that you're getting a lot prettier. I've been missing you so much. Can I see you again some time? 

Omy God, I'm definitely missing Surabaya curently. I'm missing walking on the sidewalk of Jalan Tunjungan and the street on which its Mayor's Office sits. I'm missing exploring its colonial buildings and taking photos of them. I'm missing the 'pecel' and 'soto lamongan'. I'm missing the Sampourna House. And I'm looking forward to visiting its old port where there is an old light house standing and other places with colonial buildings like East Java Governor's Office, Maybank Office, Universitas Airlangga's Faculty of Medicine, Siola Building, Santa Maria and St. Louis 1 schools, etc. Hope someday I'll another opportunity to come back to you, Surabaya. You're one of my Indonesia's favorite cities. 

Comments

Popular Posts